Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chocolate chocolate chocolate!!!! Truffles :)

There will probably be many more posts with this title.


Because I LOVE CHOCOLATE.


I thought, as an apology gift for not posting in a while, I'd give my readers my favorite, fastest, rich chocolate recipe!


Chocolate Truffles
Makes 40 truffles
1 (8-oz.) package fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
4 cups confectioners' sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. vanilla
Cocoa powder (optional) 

Crushed nuts (optional)

Combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder and extract in a bowl; freeze mixture 30-60 minutes. Remove from freezer and form into 1" balls; roll in cocoa powder, if desired. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
(Per serving: 60 calories, 1 gram fat)

P.S.-I've found you can form them and then freeze them, if the cream cheese is the right temperature. :)

 ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment